While you`re busy getting work done at the office, the Orangebox Do Task Chair does wonders for your body posture. It’s a good working relationship. The Do Task Chair is fantastic for the shared workspace as well because its design took into consideration people of all sizes walking around you. The Orange Box Do Chair is big on simple. It also offers comfortable and adaptable all-day seating.
Application And Uses
- Home office (Perfect for remote working)
- Shared Workspace (Perfect for a busy office set up)
Features And Benefits
- Synchronous and weight balancing action with up to 20 deg of recline. Non-locking to encourage movement throughout the day.
- Height Adjustable Armrest as standard (HBA, HBHA, HBCA). Arms are colour matched to the backrest, available in Black or White. Black TPU, soft-touch arm pad with 100mm of height adjustment
- Combustion Modified High Resilient (CMHR) moulded foam. Seamless cover for fabric upholstery and panelled cover for leather or vinyl.
- Designed for long-lasting comfort allowing for comfortable healthy sitting.
- Height (mm): 970
- Width (mm): 660
- Depth (mm): 660
- Volume (m³): 0.42
- Weight (kg): 14.5
- Coathanger Finish: No Coathanger
Handling And Storage
Comes with wheels. Easy to move around.
Maintenance And Care
How to clean your Orange Box Do Chair
Aluminium and Steel
These will be chrome-plated, bright polished or powder-coated depending on the components and finishes of your chair. These parts can be cleaned with a damp cloth and in the case of polished or chrome parts, buffed dry with a soft non-abrasive cloth to prevent streak marks. For chrome plated finishes, stubborn stains can be removed using a metal cleaner. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents in case of damage.
(Ara, Do, Eva, Joy, Kirn) Vacuum regularly and occasionally wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe with a damp cloth periodically. Dust can gather in some hard to reach areas, particularly between the seat and back of task chairs. Stubborn stains (pen etc.) may require a mild household cleaning agent to remove - particularly on light coloured plastic components. Do not use any abrasive cleaning products on plastic parts as these may damage the surface.
Wipe with a damp cloth periodically.
Leather & Fabric Upholstery
– Avoid overexposure to direct sunlight.
– Avoid exposure to excessive heat from a fire, radiator or local high-temperature light sources.