The Humanscale Freedom Task chair is what the New York Times calls "the gold standard in office seating," The Humanscale Freedom task chair uses the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to provide instant, custom support for every sitter.
Application And Uses
Home office (Perfect for remote working)
Features And Benefits
- You have two buying options, either a headrest or one without (take note when you order)
- The Humanscale Freedom Chair provides a more healthy and comfortable sitting experience because of the body-hugging contours.
- Optimised for long-lasting comfort allowing for spontaneous movement throughout the day.
- The Humanscale Freedom Task Chair's backrest allows automatic pivoting to accommodate the constantly changing needs of the spine.
Its synchronous armrests stay with the user during recline, for constant support and ongoing comfort.
- Chair Width: 690mm (27.25")
- Base Width: 635mm (25")
- Height: 510mm (20")
- Weight: 17kg (38 lbs) with arms / 15.5kg (34 lbs) without arms
Handling And Storage
The Humanscale Freedom Task Chair is a heavy chair, it weighs 17kgs.
Maintenance And Care
- Clean regularly with a moist cloth.
- Avoid sharp objects or stains.
- For more comprehensive Freedom Chair cleaning instructions see here.
- 15 year 24/7 use guarantee on all structural moving parts
- 10-year warranty on gas lift mechanism
- 5-year warranty on upholstery and high wear parts (i.e. arm caps, castors)