The Humanscale Freedom Office Chair was designed by Niels Diffrient to effortlessly complement any indoor setting be it your home office or your corporate office. Niels Diffrient is a leading designer with over 10 design awards in his collection. He designed this phenomenal office chair to accommodate different body types ensuring a custom feel and ease of movement for the sitter; in turn, improving body posture.
Application And Uses
Home office (Perfect for remote working)
Features And Benefits
- You have two buying options, either a headrest or one without (take note when you order)
- The Humanscale Freedom Chair guarantees a more healthy and comfortable sitting experience because of the body-hugging contours.
- Optimised for long-lasting comfort allowing for spontaneous movement throughout the day.
The Humanscale Freedom Task’s backrest allows automatic pivoting to accommodate the constantly changing needs of the spine. Its synchronous armrests stay with the user during recline, for constant support and ongoing comfort.
- Chair Width: 690mm (27.25")
- Base Width: 635mm (25")
- Height: 510mm (20")
- Weight: 17kg (38 lbs) with arms / 15.5kg (34 lbs) without arms
Handling And Storage
The Humanscale Freedom Chair is a heavy chair, it weighs 17kgs.
Maintenance And Care
- Clean regularly with a moist cloth.
- Avoid sharp objects or stains.
- For more comprehensive Freedom Chair cleaning instructions see here.